Thursday, July 29, 2010

मलाइ मन परेको कबिता

Start As You Mean To Go On

We all enter this world in the same way
Soaked in blood, screaming and quite bare
But if you live your life in the right way
That kind of thing doesn't have to stop there

Holy Cow

Who was the first person
Maybe a man maybe a woman
To stand in a field one day
And look at a cow and say
“I'll give them a squeeze
The dangly things, these
And then without a doubt
I’ll drink whatever comes out”

A Cautionary Tale

Since the time
I had unprotected sex
With my next door neighbour’s daughter
I’ve had this itch
And I’ve had this rash
And I’ve had trouble passing water

That Rings A Bell

This is the tale of a solo bell ringer
Caught with the rope around his dinger
The vicar made the shock discovery
And then tolled the man off promptly

Clever

I like this saying
I think it’s clever
It’s better to copulate
Than never





Copyright © Paul Curtis

Poems about sex are not necessarily dirty poems, or even rude poems.. Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook

0 comments (+add yours?)

Post a Comment